Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Character Chart     Gallery

Board index » Kinship » Crafting Services Available

Post subject: Ethia's Fields, Orchards, Gardens, and Workbench
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:11 am 

Ethia's Fields, Orchards, and Gardens

I am pleased to announce that my fields, orchards, and gardens outside Hobbiton are now cultivated and ready to grow whatever would be desired. I grow grains, vegetables, fruits, and flowers of all kinds, as well as many pipeweed types. On occasion, the rich earth sees fit to also provide spices, amongst the crops.

Discerning Cooks and Scholars are encouraged to request produce in quantity, though small orders will also be taken. There will be, of course, no charge to any kinsman or kinswoman who place orders, either here in the Kinship hall or by mail. Shipping will be done at my expense.

~ Alanethia of Mirkwood ~

Ethia's Workbench

My workbench in Esteldin is finally tidied up and all my tools have a fresh edge. I specialize in bows and musical instruments, although other items (such as Champion horns, Rune Keeper parchements, Warden battle hymns and carvings, and wooden weapons) can certainly be made. My long association with the Woodworker's Guild enables me to have access to techniques for making some very unique items. Tailors may also contract for raw hides or tanned leathers in quantity, as well as flax fibres which I tend to come across in my travels.

Kinsmen and kinswomen are requested to seek me out, so that we may discuss specific needs. In general, there will be no charge, though some of the more intricate products may require components difficult to obtain. Any woods needed I will supply, of course.

~ Alanethia of Mirkwood ~

Board index » Kinship » Crafting Services Available